VACCINIUS
The son be fun

Making Aquaintance


[Intro]

[Verse 1]
We sit down at a cafรฉ and
we talk about the weather.
The weather, I say, makes no strand.
We are in it together.

[Verse 2]
What about the wind and rain,
you ask and make a gesture.
By it the weather is a pain,
I say, as if by torture.

[Chorus]
In Norway, know, it is a verb,
I say, to weather, meaning
“to be”. You see, the one superb
is not on playing leaning.

[Bridge]
That is fantastic, you say. Glow!
Give me to feel the summer!
I smile, and say, what are you now?
The “be’ar” playing drummer?

[Instrumental]

[Chorus]
In Norway, know, it is a verb,
I say, to weather, meaning
“to be”. You see, the one superb
is not on playing leaning.

[Bridge]
That is fantastic, you say. Glow!
Give me to feel the summer!
I smile, and say, what are you now?
The “be’ar” playing drummer?

[Verse 3]
You laugh, and say, a busy “bee”
I am, now, in that respect!
The Viking is to me, you see,
to kill by sound intellect!

[Outro]
The Viking is to me, you see,
to weather, damned to be …

NOTE :

This poem is referred to on the blog hop of dVerse
| here |.

3 comments:

  1. ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž Fantastic poem that is a joy when set to music. Thanks also for the emoji list. ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather in our nordic countries is an act of itself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Here are some emojis you can use (copy and paste):

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ‍♀️ ๐Ÿง’ ๐Ÿ‘ง
❤️ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸคŽ ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ”” ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒ™ ⭐️
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿณ️ ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ ✨ ⛄