Translate

I Do Understand

I am taken aback by my option
To be in the circular way,
So with no serious interruption
And with no wish to call it a day.

My plain message to you was of passion.
It was nothing but mere feeling got,
It was jealousy foreign to fashion
And delicate certainly not.

It was big, it was pain of a chamber
Where imagery torture took place.
It was too big to vision the number
By which number twelve was to face.

To the little I made the acquaintance.
Surely ego was carried away.
Surely there is no room for repentance.
Surely pain in your heart I did lay.

A whole hour, a year, of my living
I invested in that thing to do.
Though I pain of a passion was giving,
I do understand I love you.

NOTE :

This poem is referred to on the blog hop of dVerse
| here |.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Here are some emojis you can use (copy and paste):
๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ‍♀️ ๐Ÿง’ ๐Ÿ‘ง
❤️ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸคŽ ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ”” ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒ™ ⭐️
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿณ️ ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ ✨ ⛄

A Song