Translate

I Found A Box

I welcome opportunity.
I’ve had enough of surety,
Enough of laying in my bed
With out of tune thoughts in my head,
Enough of sounding no-where fit.
I found a box. It was not it.

I found a box which could pertain
To be solution not in vain,
A will of nothing to be in.
A boxer, being. Thick or thin,
The atmosphere, though, found
The shelter of a splendid sound.
Silence. And the void of wit.
I found a box. It was not it.

A flower, more, I will be like.
As such I cannot neighbour strike,
I cannot sound like failing test.
It surely will be beating best
The heart for sunshine made and lit.
I found a box. It was not it.

NOTE :

This poem is referred to on the blog hop of dVerse
| here |.

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the box as a metaphor for everything we search for in vain... though i believe it is the search itself that matters more than exactly what we find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Bjรถrn astutely expressed, it is the act of searching that brings meaning and movement to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't know what *it* is but we need to be open for *it* if it chooses to land on our shoulders. Remember that song, "The Elusive Butterfly of Love"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved this line: "The heart for sunshine made and lit." -- No box could contain it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah to be more like a flower, I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Here are some emojis you can use (copy and paste):
๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ‍♀️ ๐Ÿง’ ๐Ÿ‘ง
❤️ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸคŽ ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ”” ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒ™ ⭐️
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿณ️ ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ ✨ ⛄

A Song