Translate

My Mother

My mother told me to always be creating.
With her, my mother, I never was debating.
I thought of it, at my mother’s expenditure,
And, God, I loved her, and worked on my signature.

There is so much to possess and to satisfy,
Thinking to be good the common will gratify.
My mother told me, yourself create anything.
That was the greatest of all she was bequeathing.

I wish my mother was still here, though moreover,
That she joined happily heaven by passover.
Gift she was giving, she did me characterize.
By what she said, she her offspring did authorize.

NOTE :

This poem is referred to on the blog hop of dVerse
| here |.

6 comments:

  1. A very interesting write! I re read it a few times to let it sink in. Very enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love for her is shining through this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mothers shape us in word and deed, I'm glad your mom shaped you into the person you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inded mothers are so important, and I think there is that unconditional love we (almost) always have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gift to bequeath, a desire for and encouragement to creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Here are some emojis you can use (copy and paste):
๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜“ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ‍♀️ ๐Ÿง’ ๐Ÿ‘ง
❤️ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐ŸคŽ ๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ”” ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒ™ ⭐️
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿณ️ ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‘’ ๐ŸŽฉ ✨ ⛄

A Song